Here For YOU!

Options
Hello!

My name is Ryan and I have been at my fitness lifestyle change for over a few months now.

I absolutely love providing people with support and love getting the support in return. I am look for more people I can help out with their journey and also more people to take along with my journey.

Fell free to send me a friend invite

Replies

• alijoanxo
    alijoanxo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Add him, he's great! (:
  • Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Add him, he's great! (:

Arn't you the best :)
  • Ryandecheney314
    Options
    still here for you MFPers
  • nanandbai
    nanandbai Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am starting again. I did great 1.5 yrs ago, tracking all food intake and lost almost 40 lbs. I then went off and gained about 1/2 back. I am starting again today with a friend.
    My issue: I was injured and can't do much exercise, so I have to watch food intake even more.
  • Ryandecheney314
    Options
    Hi. I am starting again. I did great 1.5 yrs ago, tracking all food intake and lost almost 40 lbs. I then went off and gained about 1/2 back. I am starting again today with a friend.
    My issue: I was injured and can't do much exercise, so I have to watch food intake even more.

Welcome Back to MFP!!! I recommend using this calculator to get your TDEE http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm. Focus on the basics. Eating your vegetables, complaex carbs, proteins, and healthy fats.