Working out 5-6 days a week, have you.......

Options
2»

Replies

• Fat2Fit_imready
    Fat2Fit_imready Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    6-7 hours sleep a night isn't enough for a lightly active person let alone someone exercising 5-6 days a week. You're gonna need 8-9 to help your body recover.

im going to TRY and get 8 hrs thank you
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Options
    sleep more or eat more or balance out your life more (ie social life and hobbies that dont involve working out)

all i do it work and home! i have a 5 year old, so its all about him! I do my workout in the morning so i have more time with him because i work all day! BUT he does like working out this me from time to time lol
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    sleep more or eat more or balance out your life more (ie social life and hobbies that dont involve working out)

all i do it work and home! i have a 5 year old, so its all about him! I do my workout in the morning so i have more time with him because i work all day! BUT he does like working out this me from time to time lol

in addition to sleeping right, eating right and proper hydrating i find having a little "me" time/social time helps avoid mental fatigue.

even if it's 15 minutes of meditation, it can really help
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Options

in addition to sleeping right, eating right and proper hydrating i find having a little "me" time/social time helps avoid mental fatigue.

even if it's 15 minutes of meditation, it can really help

Thank you! your right!!