Whats your goal size?

Options
124»

Replies

• GreenEyedVix
    GreenEyedVix Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in an 18 now, they were tight a few weeks ago and that's what finally prompted me to start this journey again. I honestly just want to be a 12 again. The smallest size I've been as an adult is a 10 so it would be nice to get there again or even to an 8.
  • Beckyg1972
    Options
    I haven't worn a size 14 since 7th grade, I am now 42. I would love to get into 14 again.
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm a 12-14 although the other day I did have a pair of 14s say no thank you and hence serving as motivation. I was a 6 for like 5 minutes in college when I played basketball 3 times a day and lived on a mountain with no car. Idk if I can get back there but I'd at least like to occasionally be shopping in the single digits.
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Currently I'm a little too small for most 12s and a little too big for 10s but I would love to be a size 8 at my goal of 140 pounds, my mom and I have similar body types except I work out and she doesn't and she is an 8 and 135 so I think it is obtainable! Maybe if I keep going I could get into a 6 but I would not like to be any smaller than that I don't want to lose my boobs entirely I already have no hips or a but.
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Size is so arbitrary and can vary by cut, maker, and even by year (size 4s from the 80s are smaller than 4s of today). You can even weigh tbe same as someone else and wear a different size due to body composition. Its useless to aim for a size. A body fat percentage, or healthy weight range is a more productive goal. Size means absolutely nothing.
  • MelanieEaton_
    MelanieEaton_ Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have big bones and a larger frame, so I'm aiming for around 150 lbs and/or around a size 10. That number is in the middle/higher BMI range for someone my height and frame :) I haven't been 150 lbs since middle school!
  • JVClubs
    JVClubs Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    maybe a 34 in jeans, im like 46-48 or so i guess now. so im quite a ways away