Sexy Sixers New Day Challenge-Week 2

Options
13»

Replies

• izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel Amy_36! I had lost 15 lbs and now they are all back! YUK... The only thing that is different is exercise. But I can't do my cardio on this foot still. I love when I see all these weight loss experts that say just cut 100 calories a day. Well don't you think I have tried that! I log my food and MFP tells me i am not eating enough... experts say tooo much... Who is right. I have to find an exercise I can use that won't kill my foot. Swimming didn't do it. I am not strong enough right now. So I started doing some lite weight again and planks. We will see!
    Sandy
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning,

izzy ..what about riding a bike? my gym has been closed, so haven't worked out much.
    amy_36 ..i agree "i care too". we think we can fool ourselves.
    amyls...we can do this.

we all want to lose a small amount in this year. so what stops us. OURSELVES!!!! i can be an easy task to do.

this month i am working on the exercise. at least 30 mins. 3-5 times a week. i will also work on the water.

i started my new shots today. this is suppose to make me sick if i eat too much. this may work since i am a food addict. i will eat no matter how full i am. almost like having surgery, without the knife. i am going to try it for a month and see what happens. gave me a headache already. this is suppose to go away within the first week, along with the other side affects.

well, off to get my plan together.

later
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Cathy - good luck on your shots!
    I would like to ride my bike but it is toooo cold outside right now. I get bored at the gym riding a bike there. I really just need to make it part of my everyday routine to go at least 1/2 hour a day.
    Back to work tomorrow! YUK! but i guess i have had two weeks off. Can't really complain. LOL Have a good day everyone.....
    Sandy
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning ladies....

already did a gym run and had a good workout. wouldn't say it was great, but, it will do. put on the pedometoer this morning. my goals for the week, 5000 steps, water, 30 mins a day exercising.

off to clean house. now that everyone is gone back to work. i love having a clean house than a shower and put on comfy clothes and just chilling for the rest of the day.

later.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    house cleaned. didn't do a deep clean.
    ripped a few cds to the computer to set up my itunes. when my son rebuilt my computer i backed everything up except my itunes. so now have to redo the whole thing. rip a few more than a shower and some lunch.

later
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good morning Sixers,

It has been over a week since I have been on. My dad and his wife were in town this past week and I had no time for the computer. I did have time however to put on a few pounds(I feel since I didn't weigh in last week..oh and it was TOM) but I will start fresh tomorrow on weigh-in day. I did not drink water like I needed to last week. I have been making up for it today. My goal is to drink 5-16.9 oz bottles of water a day, and as of now I am already on bottle # 4. I well on my way to being done. I wanted to get up and work out this morning, but I didn't Maybe it had to do with the schools are closed again today, so still on back on regular routine. Going to go home tonight eat some more left overs, and trash all the goodies...they are no longer welcome in my home. Tomorrow however is the day!!!

Sandy..I believe you said you were an art teacher..what age group do you have?

Happy New Year everyone!!! I wish us all the best!!!

Lauren
  • chipper15173
    Options
    afternoon ladies.

here is the link for next week (tomorrow)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/146024-sexy-sixers-new-day-challenge-week-3

good luck.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    ended the day with 6 glasses of water down. 6585 steps and 45 mins of gym.

onward and downward scale tomorrow.