Are Computers Female?

Options
Reasons to think they are female:

No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.

The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.

The message " Bad command or file name" is about as informative as, "If you don't know why I`m angry at you, then I`m certainly not going to tell you".

Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for later retrieval.

As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your money on accessories for it .........:laugh:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.

The message " Bad command or file name" is about as informative as, "If you don't know why I`m angry at you, then I`m certainly not going to tell you".

As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your money on accessories for it .........:laugh:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

oooh, that's good too... YAY for equality! lol
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    this is funny stuff I am gonna go read why they are men now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: