how to keep weight coming off

Hiya, so I'm an 18 year old girl, 6' 1", 127 lbs., into modeling, and I have lost around 50 lbs since last summer and am continuing to lose. However I feel like my body will hit some sort of plateau soon and I will not be able to. Any tips for how to push off these last few pounds? I eat between 1000-1200 cals a day and workout a few days a week, and attend college so am walking on campus a lot. I binge every now and then, things like almond butter and dark chocolate and dried fruit, because I get insatiable cravings, but those are supposed to boost weight loss a tad, no? If kept under control (500-600 cals)? I feel guilty after them but try to think of the benefits for my energy and metabolism. Anyways i would love any advice for how to push off the last pounds at an already relatively lean and healthy physique. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,603 Member
    You should talk to other models. Don't take drugs.

I realize the job requires anorexic bodies, but I couldn't help with that even if I wanted to. I think it's sick the way models and dancers are pushed to be so damn skinny.

If it's possible for you to do some other kind of work, do something else.

Good luck.