Weight Loss Sites

GoodBye_Fatty
GoodBye_Fatty Posts: 40 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
Just wanted to know if more people lose weight by signing up/paying for weight loss sites to help....ie Weight Watches and Jillian Michaels (NOT COUTING THIS SITE)...

Replies

• jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    I tried WW & it didn't work 4me, i get better result on this site. good luck
  • tamr818
    tamr818 Posts: 5 Member
    My opinion is you don't lose anymore so I wouldnt waste the money.. As long as you count calories & exercise or you can count weight watcher points without joining.. same result.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Nope. I paid 20$ a month for the BL website and lost 0lbs and didn't dedicate myself to it. I started up on MFP and i've lost 32lbs. I'm extremely excited. I love this website. You don't have to pay $ for it to be legit. You just have to work hard.
  • Phatpatty
    Phatpatty Posts: 55 Member
    I did both, once. And the calorie counter is basically the same amount of calories you get from weightwatchers... So, save your money unless you need to be accountable for your actions... I have never tried the jillian sites, or these other ones that are advertised.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    I haven't paid for anything (cuz im cheap!). But I've bought tons of videos, and used many different "theories" for losing weight, but sticking to the calories has been the only thing thats worked for me.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Nope. I paid 20$ a month for the BL website and lost 0lbs and didn't dedicate myself to it. I started up on MFP and i've lost 32lbs. I'm extremely excited. I love this website. You don't have to pay $ for it to be legit. You just have to work hard.

Couldn't agree more!
This discussion has been closed.