Patting self on back...

Options
ErinRNinMaine
ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
So I've been hovering at the same weight for the last year....just started MFP April 16th and have been FAITHFUL! Haven't seen a change in my scale, but when I went to the doctor today the medical assistant came back in and said "Hey! Tell me how you lost that 5 lbs since last month!!" So of course, I told her about MFP. Funny that their scale showed a loss but mine doesn't. I've been going there every month for the last few years, so I know it's been correct. Huh, well I'm going to celebrate my 5 pounds regardless but won't record it until my scale starts showing it!

Just had to do a little victory dance!!

Replies

• ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    So I've been hovering at the same weight for the last year....just started MFP April 16th and have been FAITHFUL! Haven't seen a change in my scale, but when I went to the doctor today the medical assistant came back in and said "Hey! Tell me how you lost that 5 lbs since last month!!" So of course, I told her about MFP. Funny that their scale showed a loss but mine doesn't. I've been going there every month for the last few years, so I know it's been correct. Huh, well I'm going to celebrate my 5 pounds regardless but won't record it until my scale starts showing it!

Just had to do a little victory dance!!
  • matt674263
    matt674263 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Love it....I go up and down, said once I went below 190 would never go over again but did :(....keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!