Where to begin?

Options
I feel like I should be standing in front of a group of people and announcing my name and stating that I am a food-a-holic. The only problem is that I don't love food all that much, I just hate exercise, really. So, if you would be so inclined as to help me by sending me a friend request, I would really appreciate it. I have about 75 pounds to lose and I need all the help I can get. My husband loves me to pieces, but he thinks about losing weight and it happens. I, on the other hand, have given birth to two children and am on medication so I have a harder time getting rid of pounds. I also have a desk job and he has a physical one. Thank you so much!! :happy:

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to MFP! I hear ya on the food/exercise thing. I hate cardio! So I think you'll like this news (which you may already know). Losing weight is 80-90% caloric intake and only about 10-20% exercise. So if you make sure you are eating within your calorie goal you will see the pounds come off. Exercise is just an added bonus, not to mention all the other great things exercise provides (heart health, toned muscles, energy, etc). Good luck to you. Friend me if you'd like!!!