New to This

Options
I am only about 20 lbs overweight but want to get back to my goal weight and more importantly get in shape. I want to be able to go running, hiking, etc with my firefighter/pilot/marine husband. I tend to be very apathetic about my weight and life and want to find drive and motivation again.

I've only gained about 5 lbs since my husband and I got married 4 years ago (all in the last 3 months), but I know it's always frustrated him that I'm out of shape since he loves to be active. I hope that 2011 is the year that I accomplish my goals and improve the activeness of our marriage. Not to mention if we ever start having kids I'd like to be at a great weight to begin with so I'm not fighting that as well.

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    This is agreat place to be for help losing the weight and staying motovated! Godd luck with your weight lose goals. I think it's so great you want to be in shape for yourself and for your husband. I'm sure he'll be behind you 100%
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    My bf and I love to hike and ride bikes together. It is a great way to workout AND spend time together, all while getting in shape. Good luck to you!!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Great start coming on here and getting started!!!