Veronica826

Veronica826
Veronica826 Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new and looking to lose 15 lbs (quit smoking and gained a few) . If given a choice, I'll take the extra pounds over the health benefits of quitting smoking but I still want to lose the pounds.:flowerforyou: Any support would be appreciated expecially lowfat but tasty recipies.

Replies

• I'm new and looking to lose 15 lbs (quit smoking and gained a few) . If given a choice, I'll take the extra pounds over the health benefits of quitting smoking but I still want to lose the pounds.:flowerforyou: Any support would be appreciated expecially lowfat but tasty recipies.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    I personally don't smoke, but look at some of the success stories on here. There are a lot of people who have successfully done both. You can too!!!
  • bodibykelli
    bodibykelli Posts: 135
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME!!! I, too, came here because of quitting smoking! Today I celebrate 3 months of not smoking and I have 3 pounds left to go of the weight I gained~YOU CAN DO IT!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    welcome! there is category on the message boards especially for recipes, so just click on message boards, then recipes and ta-da! read til your heart's content! p.s. it's kind-of like grocery shopping when hungry, i wouldn't recommend doing it on an empty stomach!:noway: anyways, welcome! and good luck with the losing the smoking and the weight!:flowerforyou:
  • So if that picture is you. Please share what you're doing to have those great abs! That is where I gained the weight:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.