At home exercise tapes

nicoleann10
nicoleann10 Posts: 10
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I hate and I mean HATE going to the gym.... does anyone have any suggestions for at home for exercise videos I can do. I did Billy Blanks Boot Camp today for the first time and I think I'm going to like it, but I need a few more to mix it up!! Any suggestions are appreciated, Thanks!!

Replies

• ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Do you have netflix? There are some there, search for "crunch" and "self:" and you'll see several. I'm doing P90X, but I also have Insanity (for the low calorie burn days of P90X); I have Jillian Michaels as well, and she ROCKS!
  • The Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is really good! Usually pilates & yoga DVDs are really great. I have a Crunch one that is great. You definitely need to get one of those to do a couple of times a week. Yoga is great a couple of times a week and it's SO relaxing. The Biggest Loser Cardio Max is also really great & keeps your heart ratee up...the good thing w/ that one is you get to put your own routine together.
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    If you have the internet you can go to exercisetv.tv. They have several free full length workout videos. Targeting any area of your choice!
This discussion has been closed.