Need buddies

Options
Hello everyone!

I have been on and off the site for a while and I now need to crack down and get serious. :-) I need buddies to keep me accountable. My goal weight is 180, but I think I may be able to get lower...who knows?? I've been large my entire life and it's time I get my swagge on! LOL.

Replies

• fromfattofab
    Options
    Aww I could be your buddy! , I need all the support I can get! im new here and I have alot to lose (my goal is 154lb and my current weight is over 270lb)

:)

I start offcially tomorrow which is probably a silly idea with new year and still in the middle of the festvities.

any way if your interested hun send me a mail :)

take care hun

xxx
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Added
  • caitiem19
    caitiem19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I have been large my whole life and am now taking the bull by the horns and doing it =) We can do this, lady!
  • Chrispyne
    Chrispyne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need buddies too. I just started today so lets do this together and encourage one another :)
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    I added you!
  • atucker0821
    atucker0821 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    friend request sent =)

any and all can feel free to add me!
  • liberty741
    liberty741 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I need buddies too! I have been on here for a while but finally decided to be adventurous and meet some weight loss pals who also have alot (30+) lbs to lose. We can do it! :-)
  • melmi20
    melmi20 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you everyone for the adds and the encouraging words! I'm feeling a little more motiviated as I type! :-)
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely be your buddy!

L.