Started and going

Options
So HI and such lol.
I've been going to the gym since start of November 2010 started off slow and now I go atleast 2 days and try to go 4 days a week. I do anything I can and recently tried a class and Loved it (spinning/cycling) I'm 260 right now was 290 last May and haven't been this heavy since highschool (2005) I have this site on my phone (droid) and the jefit app too and I think if I keep track of everything and the little barcode scanner def. helps I have a supportive fiance but being that he is a guy he can only help and understand the struggle I'm going through so much...yes he is one of those that drops weight thinking about it on the couch. I had a gym buddy but that lasted 2 trips and she quit on me to go party. I did slimfast, vegan, veg and many other diets and now I'm just exercising and going to try to watch what I eat. I guess here is to being healthier in 2011!

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year. Just keep logging what you eat on MFP and try to stay within your calories. You'll do great!! Good luck in your journey.