I'm a newbie

Options
Hi to everyone,
My name is Melissa Smith, I am married to a wonderful husband. we have just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary this past Sept. and we have an almost 20 year old son. I have just turned 46 and would like to get back to the self that I used to be-Happy, positive and very peppy. I am a hyper person by nature, but carrying extra weight around makes you feel slow and sluggish. I am a preschool teacher by trade who loves children and loves being active with them. I am blessed with a very supportive husband, my faith is strong and I have a great doctor who suggested this site. The Lord blessed us with a bonus from my husbands company and we bought a treadmill the first part of November. We love it. the only frustrating part is that my husband has lost 33 lbs over this year and I have lost nothing and I was exercising on an jogging trampoline at least 4-5 days a week. My doctor says men lose weight easier and faster than us girls do. I am smack dab in the middle menopause due to surgery and that makes it harder too. But not impossible. That is when he gave me this site. Thanks for listening to my long winded story. I live in North Carolina and right now we have snow and its cold and all you think is eating and sleeping. If any you girls can relate to me, I would love to chat with you so we can support each other. God bless us all and Happy New year! Melissa

Replies

• mbrownks77
    Options
    Would love to add you as a frind. We can ALL use all the help we can get! Good Luck!