HelloHello! :)

Options
Hi everyone! I just joined fitnesspal today after finding the app on my new ipod touch. I have tried this type of website before and found them very helpful but after a while I tend to stray...this time I'm hoping to hang on tight!

I've been working on my health for the better part of a year and have lost 20+ lbs since last December. I have a personal trainer that I see once a week (only 3 times so far though!) and after the new year will also add in small group training once a week to amp it up a little bit. Up until two weeks ago I was working out 5 or 6 days a week which included step aerobics and a variety of other classes in addition to working with my trainer. Two weeks ago I became ill, stressed, and on top of it all needed to have my wisdom teeth out (two days before Christmas) so I kind of "fell off the workout wagon." Today was supposed to be my first day back to the gym but due to blizzard conditions here in Maine the gym was closed and I've been stuck at home...so tomorrow will be my first day back bright and early in the morning before work.

As for my nutrition I seem to struggle. I have not done too well during the holidays and just can't seem to get a good 'trend' of healthy foods coming my way. I think that by tracking my food on this website I'll be able to see where my problems are and hopefully head in a better direction!

Well I guess that's it for my introduction....I guess this was the easy part! :)

*M*

Replies

• fairysfire
    fairysfire Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, i"m much like megan. I just got the my fitness, due to it being on my phone and easy to access for free. I am a mother of 2 very active boys. I love to knit, and have fun. I have had much success on other websites like this and need to start again since I have taken off since the beginning of summer (from diet and exercise that is), and now since the holiday is passed I have gained about 20#. I hope that this will get me boosted and fitting into my old clothes again.

Heather