New Here

Options
Hello my name is Danelle. I am a girl here in this world that needs to lose weight or I will die.. I need support cause my mother is the only one and I know I cant do this alone...

Replies

• Stephanie191991
    Options
    Hey I am new here too
    Maybe we could help each other :D
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome Danelle!!! You have come to a great site for support and motivation. I think joining a challenge or two really helps keep me on track, look around and see if any interest you. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I have found it very useful in making consistent losses over time. Great suppor and resources from the users. I hope you enjoy...

--Carter
  • SabrinaM85
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! To all you newer ladies!!

This is a roller coaster of a journey, but this site and the people here are great! Remember to just keep going and even if you slip up today, tomorrow is a new start! Good luck on your journey!

Also, feel free to friend me. :flowerforyou:
  • megan871
    megan871 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too as of today---and despite joining it hasn't kept me from eating a bunch of crap lol Tomorrow is my planned "get back at it" day and I'll be heading to the gym and TRYING to eat better! Add me as a friend if you want and maybe we can be of help to each other :)

Megan