went 232 calories over today and very tired with sore throat

Options
Any tips for me? soo tired, watching my 2 year old and bad sore throat.. any tips on how I can re gain this day back i live in snowy Minnesota

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    If it was me, I wouldnt worry about it.
  • deannarey13
    Options
    Any tips for me? soo tired, watching my 2 year old and bad sore throat.. any tips on how I can re gain this day back i live in snowy Minnesota
    [/quote

I agree. I wouldn't worry about it either. On a side note...I am in Minnesota as well. The Cities???
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Nah. Let it go. Start again tomorrow.
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    No worries, beef curries! (Hawaii pidgin talk)
    Basically, it's no big deal if you let it slide. You've got your whole life to live, and the extra food is probably needed. Nobody is their idea of "perfect."
    But you are perfect because you are you!
    :)

If you want to feel better, drink lots of hot/warm water and put some lemon juice in there to help with the throat and digest the food. Get well!! The world needs you!
  • cacti86
    cacti86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it. We all have our bad days. Start anew tomorrow.:smile:
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    jog on the spot for 30 min... sorted
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're catching a cold. You may need some Airbourne.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You may be catching a cold. I'd just rest and take care of yourself. If your body needs to fight an infection you don't want to overwhelm your system by exercising.
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Dont push yourself, rest is needed, and it sounds like your body is telling you so. Drink some water and rest when possible.
  • Teresa652
    Teresa652 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I went way over yesterday almost 900 and I only went up .2 lbs today. You'll be fine besides your health comes first as well as you family. 232 calories you can burn off while you sleep.