I hate these days...

Options
I'm battling either a cold or allergies and I'm feeling exhuasted. On days like this all I want to do is eat pizza and cookies. I have a diary full of healthy choices set up for the day- this is what I've brought to work and intended on eating. But it's not satisfying today. I just had my morning snack which usually ties me over until 1 (it's 11:20 now) but I am still so hungry and unsatisfied. I get like this EVERY TIME I'm feeling tired.

I had a great day yesterday food-wise, but I haven't worked out since Monday and I won't make it to my barre class this afternoon because I feel crappy. I know I could allow myself an "off" day but with my lack of activity this week and dealing with slow progress with the scale (and inches) I just don't think it's worth it.

How do you battle the days like this? What do you do? Do you give in and eat some of the less healthy things you're craving? Or do you avoid them, and how?

I absolutely hate days like this and I suck at dealing with them.

Replies

• knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I give myself a break sometimes and eat what sounds good, even when I've prepacked so carefully. However, you did say:
    with my lack of activity this week and dealing with slow progress with the scale (and inches) I just don't think it's worth it

If it's not worth it, don't do it. If you don't think you have enough willpower today to keep it in control, don't do it. Only you can decide. :)