Love the site Day One

ladeebugz33
ladeebugz33 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Today was my first day using the diary tracker, I absolutely love it! I have battled my weight my whole life and I have tried everything from counting calories, points to taking weight loss drugs. This time I want to focus on just being healthy. So today I started my journey. I went to the gym and did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes climbing on the treadmill. I did very little strength training. I came home and slept 3 hours. That explains it all. At 38 yrs old, I should not crash after an hour at the gym. Its all good though because tomorrow I'll be right back at it again.

Replies

• Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!! Today is day 30 for me and I absolutely love it!!! You did good today just stay focused and keep it up! There are some wonderful people on this site who are very encouraging as well as inspiring! ENJOY!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Welcome!!! Day 50-something for me and still loving it!!!

--Carter
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    I've been here religiously since mid July and am still addicted, if not more than day one :bigsmile: Welcome!
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Welcome!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    This really is the best site - I've been loving it since mid September! Nice to have you!
  • ladeebugz33
    Thanks!
  • ladeebugz33
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.