how do you view other people's food profiles??

Options
Hi!
Im new on this site and am currently following a 1200 calorie plan..i'm having trouble eating that few of calories and would like to know how to look at other people's food diaries so I can get some ideas. How do you do that???

Replies

• SabrinaM85
    Options
    Some people have their food diary's closed so you can't see them. But if you are on their actual profile and the food diary is public, you will see a button that says "VIEW DIARY". Also, once they complete their food diary, if it is public, you will see the same "VIEW DIARY" link.

Hope that helps!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Some people have their food diaries settings on public so others can view them. Most are set on private. When someone completes their diary for the day it will let you know (if you're thier friend) and will say "view diary" if you can view it. Mine is usually on public but I haven't been logging as thoroughly as I should, just logging fast calories. I'll change it back soon. I have got a lot of ideas reading others food diaries, yummy meals, what they snack on etc. and I've incorporated a lot of it into my own diet.
  • Michelle_J
    Options
    Some people have their food diaries settings on public so others can view them. Most are set on private. When someone completes their diary for the day it will let you know (if you're thier friend) and will say "view diary" if you can view it. Mine is usually on public but I haven't been logging as thoroughly as I should, just logging fast calories. I'll change it back soon. I have got a lot of ideas reading others food diaries, yummy meals, what they snack on etc. and I've incorporated a lot of it into my own diet.
  • Michelle_J
    Options
    sorry for the dupe...
  • Michelle_J
    Options
    sorry for the dupe...
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    you can view my diary but I am on a weight gain program so mines way different from what you want
  • Michelle_J
    Options
    it's totally time for me to stop talking......Night MFP friends....
  • HollyLLillis
    HollyLLillis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do the 1,200 calories too, keep it up and get easier, really. I got used to it but the first week I felt like I was starving! But now I don't!