Greg from Al

Options
Hi everybody im Greg and i am here to try and get motivated to lose the weight bc i got a daughter on the way and i want her dad to always be there and be healthy for her.... for Any help and support i want to thank yall in advance

Replies

• tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Congrats!! Definately want to be around for your child! You've taken the first step, now keep going. Make small goals and keep them in sight!!
  • ljbouse
    ljbouse Posts: 129
    Options
    Hello, Greg. I am Lisa. Congrats on the baby on the way. I am sure she will be proud of you. Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Is that al as in a alabama? If so glad to have another from the state welcome
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck with everything. You can do this, and always be there for your baby. If you are in Alabama, I am also. Wonder how many from Alabama there are on here???
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    hello, Greg:)
    I am Darla... welcome to this wonderful MFP family!!!! the best decision you could have made!!! congrats on the new lil bambino:)!

Add me if ya like,,, friends on here are a godsend!!!
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    Hi Greg! I just joined and I'm from Alabama too! We'll do this together. This is going to be great! And congratulations on that new baby on the way. I'm excited for you. :)
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck with everything. You can do this, and always be there for your baby. If you are in Alabama, I am also. Wonder how many from Alabama there are on here???
    there are a handful of us here