Gaiam TV's 21 Day Yoga Challenge ...

Options
Hey, just wanted to see if anyone else was participating in the yoga challenge that Gaiam TV just kicked off on Tuesday? They're doing 21 days of yoga programs to do each morning. It's here if you're curious! http://www.gaiamtv.com/guide/greet-sun-my-yoga

I haven't been doing yoga as frequently as I used to and I wanted to do this challenge to get my body back into it. It's been challenging here and there, but learning to do what I can even if I'm not as limber as I would like. I like the challenge because I get to try new types of yoga and see what other teachers are like. Great way to get introduced to new workouts.

If you're not doing a challenge, do you do yoga daily or like yoga?

Replies

• nshamith
    nshamith Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Daphne
    yoga is an awesome form of an exercise. currently I am more into aerobics but I am sure in a couple of months, I will be doing yoga too
    I do yoga, but in the form of meditation:-)
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I love me some meditation. I'm glad I've made i through 8 days so far. It's feeling easy at the moment, that is to be committed to doing it on a daily basis. I did a more active practice in the morning yesterday in form of a kundalini practice they had picked for the day. Then in the evening I went on a walk and decided to do some pm yoga after which was good to do and stretch out my body.