Hi everyone. I'm Natasha!

Ladyborn
Ladyborn Posts: 3
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
This is somewhat unconventional for me to post anything on a website about my stature, my eating habits, or my constant struggle with the refrigerator that screams my name on a daily basis! I've been overweight my entire life and have sworn that there must be some other reason why I'm "obese" than the shear fact that I bend my elbow too much putting all the wrong foods into my mouth. Unfortunately, the more I looked for reasons, the heavier I became.
I am 32, a mother of 3, and 201 lbs. I have decided that 2011 will be the year that I finally define who I am and stop letting my size define me. I want to be known for my smile, my laugh, my mothering ability...not for the size of my pants, or the number of chins I now possess.
I started this website yesterday and it has forced me to write down what I'm eating and thank goodness it calculates everything for me as I am no good at that. I didn't want to wait until the New Year because it's just another week for me to pack on the pounds. I am looking to this site for support, new ideas of how to overcome the demons in my pantry, and the tools needed to succeed at my weightloss journey.
Wish me luck!

Replies

• Welcome to MFP!

This is a roller coaster of a journey, but this site and the people here are great! Remember to just keep going and even if you slip up today, tomorrow is a new start! Good luck on your journey!

Also, feel free to friend me. :flowerforyou:
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Good On You for joining up! Welcome aboard and all my best. It gets easier with time to figure out whats what. I've been at this for as long as I can remember. It's a slow and steady progress you want. Don't get discouraged and lose focus.

Plus don't forget your water:drinker: !
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Welcome! Yes the site is awesome at calculating all that stuff. It has the biggest database I've ever seen :) bon voyage to you! Feel free to add me if you are looking to build a network on MFP
This discussion has been closed.