Weight loss progress- not noticeable but feeling better

Options
mhlew
mhlew Posts: 377 Member
So far I am about 6 weeks into my life style change and about 13 pounds down. I don't think anything noticeable yet but I am feeling better, pants are getting looser, and today at work I wore a work shirt that I used to never wear because it felt so snug but felt good in it today. i can't wait until It starts to become noticeable and receive comments from family and friends. These pics are about 3-4 weeks apart. Started at 293.5 lbs at 281 now. Ready to put a nail in the coffin to my 280s and never look back again.

imagejpg1_zpsa3441c96.jpg

Replies

• StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I can see a difference in your arms and belly definitely. Keep it up!!
  • 324_B21
    324_B21 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing 13 pounds! That's awesome. Keep up the good work!! :smile:
  • mhlew
    mhlew Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Hope to get to the 20 -25 pound lost range for the next comparison photos.
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    congratulations it is very hard to loose 13 pounds and you did it in a pretty quick time.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Good work! It may take some time for it to be really noticeable, but you will feel so much better as you push toward it :).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!