Hey there from SFL!

Options
I thought after reading several other's introductions that I could/should introduce myself! I am a Stay at Home Mom to 3 beautiful little girls ages 5, 2 & 5 months. My husband has just recently retired from the military, however, is still doing the mil thing as a contractor. Moving from place to place is pretty much our life these days! We're in South Florida for the time being anyhow (and we love it!).

My goal is to lose the baby weight from the last two pregnancies while incorporating and maintaining a healthier lifestyle (and hoping to have it rub off on the rest of the family <<read husband>> so that we may all live healthy happy lives together!). I'm hoping to baby step my way into this since I seem to not do well with drastic/extreme changes in diet and such. I think tracking everything on here is a great way to start the process and adjust accordingly to reach my goals. I am nursing the baby, so if anyone has any suggestions on how to accurately adjust the caloric intake for that as well as any other suggestions, I am open to your thoughts.

I just started this site today and am trying hard not to become addicted to yet another social website! LOL!

Replies

• SabrinaM85
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am also from Florida!

This is a roller coaster of a journey, but this site and the people here are great! Remember to just keep going and even if you slip up today, tomorrow is a new start! Good luck on your journey!

Also, feel free to friend me. :flowerforyou: