OK Think I'll finally get serious

gehorn
gehorn Posts: 2
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Can't really say much more than the subject. I have lost count of the number of times that I have said I am going to get rid of these pounds. I even have the added complication of being a diabetic. Like so many others I have the additional disease of hand to mouth (not taking control of how many times that my hand takes food to my mouth). :indifferent:
I have actually been signed up for MyFitnessPal for almost a month now and I think today is only the second time that I have actually entered data in. Guess i need to be more consistent.

Replies

• Good for you getting on here again, I have been in your same boat but as long as we keep trying we are getting closer to success. Try not to judge yourself to harshly and acknowledge your strength, by even typing those words today. Every small change contributes to the end result that is getting healthy. Good luck on your journey and congrats on making it back!
  • Welcome to MFP!

This is a roller coaster of a journey, but this site and the people here are great! Remember to just keep going and even if you slip up today, tomorrow is a new start! Good luck on your journey!

Also, feel free to friend me.
This discussion has been closed.