Christmas' of years past

Options
becky444
becky444 Posts: 145 Member
I have been pretty hard on myself that in the past year I havent lost any weight. I lost 50 lbs and then back up to 40 lbs loss and well I guess I need to give myself some credit. I found pics from Dec 08 before I started this journey, last year and then last week. I have to say I look way better than I used to.

I will post pics when I get to my other computer tomorrow but just sometimes that dang scale can mess with your mind. I am looking better and feeling better also.

Now the scale says that I gained oh..... 7 lbs in 3 days but that will change with good choices made by me. I am excited to see what this next year holds for me.

Maybe I just needed a sign.

Replies

• Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Just try to find a way to get yourself motivated again & hang in there. You can do it. Good luck
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Just try to find a way to get yourself motivated again & hang in there. You can do it. Good luck

Agreed
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hang it there. There will be some tough moments (going through one myself!), but keep motivated and stick with it. Before you know it, those pounds will be coming off again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!