Motivation for the off the wagon holiday eater.

Options
So....I have been doing fabulous. Pre holidays. Now not so much, no excuses. Just now I feel like I'm not even eating normal things I like I'm just eating crap crap crap that I normaly no diet wouldnt even eat. I can blame the holidays but really I just need to get back on track.

I enjoy motivational stories, pictures, thoughts and comments on your journey and what you do in your situation of slip ups, etc. Workout tomorrow should put me back in track.

Replies

• jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    i can truly feel ur pain, i thought i was not eating crap but unfortunately it showed up on the scale. what can i do but get back on the wagon. i do believe alot of ppl had this slip up; it was truly hard to entertain ur fam & friends and say hey i'm on a diet so we ate but now we just have 2 get back on track. i do have a plan for exercise & food this week and i will stick to it and hopefully i will see results by the end of this week. good luck 2u, just get back on track
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    It was a conscious decision on my part to have a bit of a blow out and I did blow out in every direction. Am now trying to rein myself in and watch ALL those holiday pounds go away again! It is so stupid but then again so am I it seems! Doh!