Kinda new

Starlightdusk
Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hey! I am only kinda new since I have been reading the boards for about a month now, but I have just started to use the tools to try and lose weight. I hope this works, I suck at sticking with things.

Replies

• Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    Hey! I am only kinda new since I have been reading the boards for about a month now, but I have just started to use the tools to try and lose weight. I hope this works, I suck at sticking with things.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Welcome to MFP!! You have been reading the boards, so you know the support is awesome. If you need any extra just let us know! :flowerforyou:
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hi im new too but havin to log in everyday keeps your motivation up and i know it is going to work for me. Hope it works for you good luck!

Pamela

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • summerrose
    summerrose Posts: 5
    Welcome to MFP, I'm new also, but I'm sure with all the support, we all can reach our goals :smile: good luck :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.