A pound of flesh...

Options
OK. I managed to "break even" through all the holiday feasts. I'm calling that a victory!:drinker: However, that leaves me JUST ONE MEASLY POUND short of my goal of lousing thirty pounds by the end of the year (SW=200, Goal=170). I've been hovering in the low 170's for weeks now, and reaching my goal weight is now in serious jeapordy :frown:

Any suggestions on how to loose that last pound in just four days?

Replies

• daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    water water water sweat sweat sweat veggies veggies veggies chicken chicken chicken

you can do it!!!!!!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, not the healthiest (well, if done long term) but you can eat 800-1000 cals/day AND exercise a whole bunch. Make your 4 day deficit 3500 cals and you SHOULD lose 1 pound. :-/ GOOD LUCK!!!
  • Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    best of luck
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Lots of lean protein, eat your nuts, take your vitamins, very little to no carbs (1 serving of fruit a day, no bread products), LOTS of water, no milk or juice, work out every day.

You can do it!!
  • ashley0616
    Options
    water water water sweat sweat sweat veggies veggies veggies chicken chicken chicken

you can do it!!!!!!

LOL I like this!!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, not the healthiest (well, if done long term) but you can eat 800-1000 cals/day AND exercise a whole bunch. Make your 4 day deficit 3500 cals and you SHOULD lose 1 pound. :-/ GOOD LUCK!!!

I agree with this one. You can go below 1200 for a few days before your body starts hanging on to the fat.
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Watch your sodium VERY closely. If you don't, what weight you lose you could put on in water.
  • mschroeder22
    Options
    OK. Thanks for the ideas and encouragement. I'm on my 5th glass of water today and I gotta say I'm getting a little soggy :) Extra protien, no carbs, no salt. Check, Check and Check!
  • mschroeder22
    Options
    Made it! :happy: 169.8 today!
    Rats! Now I need to set a new goal :wink:
  • ashley0616
    Options
    Made it! :happy: 169.8 today!
    Rats! Now I need to set a new goal :wink:

Congratulations on meeting your goal!!