Kinect biggest loser?

cuttywren
cuttywren Posts: 1 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi, we got a Kinect for our x box for Christmas, and I just ordered the Biggest loser to try out- has anyone used it yet?

Replies

• I really like mine. I like the fact that it changes the routine daily, that way I don't get bored with it.
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    That's definitely on my *wanted* list. I've found the Kinect to be a pretty effective fitness tool. What I can tell you is that I have the 'Your Shape' game, and the 'Personal Training' tool does make you work up a sweat. There are so many options and little games that make the whole exercise experience fun :-). I have EA Sports Active 2.0 as well, but haven't been able to use it much at home because of limited space. We might just have to buy a bigger house just for the Kinect ;-)

I've been a big fan of The Biggest Loser and Jillian Michaels products since they've come out. They've definitely helped me tone up. I'm excited to get this game because the title, combined with the technology of the Kinect, should make for a fun and effective experience.

Let me know what you think of the Biggest Loser game, and whether you think it's worth buying or not!
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    I love mine!!! The menu is annoying though lol but I love not knowing what exercise I'm doing as their is so many variations I love it burned 181 calories this morning before my 3 year old got up so it suits me as I have him to run around.
    I love how it knows if your not doing the exercise right, and by god the first day I used it ie boxing day I felt every muscle in my body and walked like I had self tan on lol
This discussion has been closed.