i absolutely hate it

Options
ok so i hate the way i look..........so im on mfp. absolutely love this site. since i have been on it i have lost a little. Im wanting to tone up so are there any suggestions as to what really works as for exercise??? keep in mind i work out at home and only have videos and a weight bench.

thanks

Replies

• sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Jillian michael's DVDs. I love burn fat boost metabolism. Really tones legs and abs.
  • FinallyFit2011
    Options
    Power walking is fantastic. also, Women's Health has a book called "Big Book of Exercises" and it is full of exercises that you can do just with your body weight!
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    I can definitely vouch for the 30 Day Shred, by Jillian as well, and all the workouts are under 25 minutes =)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I take an awesome sculpt class at the gym that you could probably duplicate at hoem with your weighted bar. The instructer has us to squats fro one song, lungs the next, then chest presses, teh tricepts, the bicepts than abs. It take about 45 minutes. For squated and lunges hold teh bar over your shoulders. fro arms and chests very between singles nad easing the bar up for 4 counts and dwon for 4 counts. for abs very between quick pulses and side to side singles. Hope this helps :)
  • chocolatnoir
    chocolatnoir Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Start a regular yoga practice. Everything will firm up.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Start a regular yoga practice. Everything will firm up.

I should have thought to suggest yoga. I still have belly fat but I have some really strong abs underneath that I am waiting to meet....lol. Yoga had really helped with my strength training and relaxation.