30 day challenges no

Options
this is not my success story by no means, but one thing that helps me is seeing others stories and seeing photos on how people are doing. Now I want to try 30 day squat and crunch challenges since i dont have a home gym or funds to go to an actual gym but what I would love to see is result photos like before and after so I can see that it does have a bit of a change in the body. Thanks in advance for the help xx

Replies

• hananers
    Options
    I did a 30 day squat challenge last winter. I didn't take any pictures, but i definitely FELT results. It took me longer than 30 days to complete because as i got further into the challenge, I would get very sore. So I would take a day off to rest. Anyway, my legs started feeling INCREDIBLY stronger and my pants fit looser. I didn't have a scale at the time so I couldn't record any other results- sorry!
  • ashersmomma33
    ashersmomma33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks hun :) just knowing that it does show some result is good for me
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the challenge. You sure don't need money or equipment to exercise. Going for a good walk is still one of the best exercises you can do for burning fat (IMO).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!