Hello

charlie0309
charlie0309 Posts: 11
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I found the site a few weeks ago but am considering today as my start date. I lost about 15 lbs at the end of last year and then stopped trying. So I am back on track as of today.

I am a stay at home mom to 2 girls. I have about 20-30 lbs to lose. Can't wait to start this weight loss journey again.

Replies

• charlie0309
    charlie0309 Posts: 11
    I found the site a few weeks ago but am considering today as my start date. I lost about 15 lbs at the end of last year and then stopped trying. So I am back on track as of today.

I am a stay at home mom to 2 girls. I have about 20-30 lbs to lose. Can't wait to start this weight loss journey again.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Best of luck. You've found a good site. When I found it, I thought that it was too good to be true, especially free! It's been great. I hope you have the same experience.:flowerforyou:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Good luck and welcome. There are lots of SAHMs here taking care of their children and eating their leftover food which is why we're here on MFP from all the weight we have gained from eating their fruitsnacks and peanut butter sandwiches :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, though, read Mike's Blog up at the top, and the Forum Rules and dig in!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.