Beards of Epic Proportion

Replies

• AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Pro tip: keep the beard until you need a insta-weight loss pick me up
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    You used the photobucket link, rather than the image URL itself.
    Gracias! I knew I would muck that up. Now to learn how to properly size them...

There are editing tools, including resizing, within photobucket.

Thank you, my bearded brother! Found them.
  • tincanonastring
    SFfkRe3.jpg

Wicked chin fuzz, my man! You should be a wizard with that *kitten*!
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    I don't know how this hasn't been posted yet. (Or if it's just one of the pictures my work computer won't show)

the-hobbit.jpg
  • miacara1
    miacara1 Posts: 60 Member
    Love me a man with a stoked beard!!! Great Thread!!!!
  • tincanonastring
    I cant grow a big beard..lol

I am so, so sorry. You can stroke mine if you're ever feeling pensive.
  • tincanonastring
    So, my hairy brethren, do you use any styling products for your flowing facial locks? I'm rocking Firehouse Moustache Wax these days, and it's really helped tame this beast! Plus, styling the 'stache makes the rest of the beard really pop. Any of you taking it that far yet?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    and new:

WNYEj9G.gif
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    So, my hairy brethren, do you use any styling products for your flowing facial locks? I'm rocking Firehouse Moustache Wax these days, and it's really helped tame this beast! Plus, styling the 'stache makes the rest of the beard really pop. Any of you taking it that far yet?

Every now and then I'll use my wife's conditioner to soften it up a little for her (she is not a fan of the full beard, even though she loved the Van *kitten*).

I had pledged against beard product on principle, but I feel in the name of domestic harmony I may have to give them a go. Perhaps with enough gunk in it the wife will relent. It's either that, or it'll have to go, which will be a sad, sad day.
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member

I've been using some wax on the stache when not too lazy to get some handlebars going.. been too lazy lately though..
  • tincanonastring

I've been using some wax on the stache when not too lazy to get some handlebars going.. been too lazy lately though..

Nice! With how curly your beard (and 'stache) look, wax is probably the way to go for you. You look like you get some wicked hoops with that 'stache, man!
  • trogalicious
    I actually use a local beard oil and balm. If I'm headed to competition, I'll also use a local wax.
    Taken a few awards home for the face-rug... but it was "styled moustache + full beard"
    I only really wash it once per week.. otherwise, the oils all go away... and no oils = too frazzled.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    I'm still working on mine. This is my son. His girlfriend is actually encouraging this. I miss his face!

eca67f61-3191-4e49-ae9a-e22f945223be_zps0332f9d8.jpg
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    IXUO5zJ.gif

this is pretty old too. I need to make a new gif.

I love what this beard "stands for". It is definitely a beard that will go down in MFP history. :drinker:

Hi trog.
  • trogalicious
    IXUO5zJ.gif

this is pretty old too. I need to make a new gif.

I love what this beard "stands for". It is definitely a beard that will go down in MFP history. :drinker:

Hi trog.
    :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    I'm a female but here's mine..

Bearded-Lady-Salma-Hayek--36331.jpg
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    I'm a female but here's mine..

Bearded-Lady-Salma-Hayek--36331.jpg

That's wrong on so many levels I just don't know where to start.... :noway:
  • jonlfischer