Starting out...

Options
Hi... I'm trying to get a handle on my weight situation. I have lost a lot of weight since my highest weight, (about 8 years ago or so), but it seems like every time I get on the scale it is inching back up to where I was. I don't want that to happen, so I am trying to work hard at exercise and eating better so I can get back to my lowest (164) instead of inching back up to my highest (350). I'm at 228 or so right now. Since Thanksgiving I've lost about 8 pounds with just exercise. But the holidays are about over and it's time to get rid of the goodies in the house and start some serious weightloss!

I'm glad I'm here and would love to make some new fitness friends (uh... I mean pals)!

Replies

• angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great because it WORKS! And you will learn SO much about what you are eating, what is effecting your weight and how to control it and improve your health in ways you never thought you could!

My biggest advice is to LOG in ALL of your food- anything you eat- even the smallest amount...EVERYDAY! If you had a day you aren't so proud of- LOG it in! Thanksgiving, Christmas New Years....everything! You will see what your weaknesses are it will help you next time around!

Stick with it and you will do great!