Best workout songs?

Options
2»

Replies

• ChristineCain
    ChristineCain Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Honestly I get tired of the same stuff so I switch it up between my iTunes and Pandora. I have the Latin Workout channel, 90's Hip hop, today's hits, Pitbull channel, etc. I tend to go for faster paced- music with lots of beats to keep me moving.
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    On Pandora I listen to Sexy and I Know it Radio
  • LuckySlydog
    Options
    I like to jog. So I love to jam to stuff with high beats per minute. Mostly EDM stuff like...

Dubstep
    Trap
    Drum -n- Bass
    Hard Style

Anything with a hard hitting, dirty, grimy sound, relentless driving beat, and earth shaking bass. Some of those artist would be...

Datsik
    Excision
    Bassnectar
    Getter
    Bauer

It just pumps me up and drives me when I hit a tired streak.
  • LuckySlydog
    Options
    Oh and the ladies in this thread would loves them some Krewella. Super sexy lyrics. Great workout stuff that'll get ya sweatn.
  • slomo22
    slomo22 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Village People- Macho Man
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I need serious bass guitars for my workout songs, especially running. Drum roll please:

Decay ---7dust

Lift me up----Five finger death punch

The Game---Disturbed

Hater---Korn

I stand alone--Godsmack

Down with the sickness--Disturbed

Forget to Remember --Mudvayne

Bodies---Drowning Pool

Never gonna stop---Rob Zombie

Hail to the King--Avenged 7fold

This means war---Avenged 7fold
  • Dingoutback
    Dingoutback Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a soundtrack person and there are a lot of albums I like to listen to while working out. My most common are, Bastion by Daren Korb and Tron Legacy by Daft Punk.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I really like the Old School Hip Hop Station on Fitradio that they use during my class.
  • meaganlael
    Options
    Listening to the beats of Major Lazer and Diplo gets me moving fast. When I'm talking a long, relaxing walk, I put on some STRFKR albums.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Lately, when I get on the stationary bike, I listen to "Machine Gun Etiquette" and album by The Damned. Great album!!!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Metallica, AC/DC, Queen I use these stations on Pandora and get great songs

29509743.png
  • ValGogo
    Options
    Moby, The Chemical Brothers, Led Zeppelin, The Cult(Love album), The Breeders (Last Splash), Depeche Mode's faster stuff, Bronski Beat, Frankie goes to Hollywood, Stone Roses, Therapy?

You had me at Moby.....
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    OMG so many I had to create playlists lol. I wrote a blog post about it, but I haven't updated the list in a while so it's been changed and added to.

Recently, though, when I jog I enjoy listening to Hans Zimmer, specifically his songs from the soundtrack Rush. I like the tempo (has natural ups and downs) and there are times when the music isn't intense which helps me keep in touch with my surroundings (appreciating nature) and brings me peace as I'm jogging.
  • ValGogo
    Options
    Oh, hold up....

Sexy Back by JT!!!!
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    It's gotta be Eye of the tiger

bR05Kxt.gif
  • GuitarGirl99
    GuitarGirl99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    LL Cool J - Momma Said Knock You Out
    The Neptunes - Sympathy for the Devil remix

:) Love that heavy bass beat
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Help, I'm Alive - by Metric. Kind of like "run, there might be zombies" type and it's fun. I've had the CD for a few years but the song also plays on occasion on the alternative station I listen to on my way to work.
  • ellatwo
    ellatwo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    'Til I Collapse - Eminem