new years resolutions

faithNlove212
faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
What are your new years resolutions??? :flowerforyou:

Mine is to continue to exercise 5-6 days a week & stick to my calories. My overall goal is to be back to 140lbs by June intime for the summer. I am currently at 211.8lbs down from 232lbs. I CAN DO THIS!!!

Replies

• annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    My new years resolutions are...
    1) Keep on track. I've neglected MFP for the last few months, and really need to get my butt into gear to reach my goals.
    2) Start running. I've been inspired by another MFP person to start running. I want to work up to it, and by the spring/summer I want to go running every morning.
    3) Cut out pop, COMPLETELY! I did really good for a while, and then started back on diet pop, then went to regular and lost everything. I'm sticking to diet and phasing pop out all together.
    4) (A non-health resolution) To keep myself out of debt! We're refinancing our house with cash out to do some fix-ups, when taxes come back I'm paying off my credit cards. I realize that we will never get away from our mortgage, but if we can get away from all the other small bills, that would be amazing!
  • RFrick
    RFrick Posts: 408 Member
    To keep track of what I'm eating - To try not to go over my calories - To be at (or very near) my goal weight by my wedding annniversary on Dec. 6 (unless I end up pregnate - and if that happens I resolve to gain no more than 20 pound at max)
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    My new years resolution is not to make a "I'm going to lose the weight this year" resolution next year. I want it all gone before 2012. Or at least enough of it that I'm not going to have to make that resolution again.

I also would like to try to be a more patient mother. That's one thing I have to work on. I love my kids, but I am not a patient person by nature! :)

Lastly, I resolve to save some money in 2011. Enough to go on my reward trip, at least. Time to get EVERYTHING back in order.
  • lilmissy2
    lilmissy2 Posts: 595 Member
    I've already broken one of my resolutions! :(

1. (the broken one) Re-add gluten into my diet so I can get tested for coeliac disease as I know I should... I wanted to do it but I'm just in so much pain after 1 day!
    2. Re-start learning French, I started last year but only got a few lessons through
    3. Use my gym membership. I exercise plenty already but I'm paying for a 50 pound a month membership that is going to waste because I never seem to live near one of the fitness firsts. Figure I can at the very least make an effort to go on the weekend!
    4. Stop using the heating at times when we could get away with wrapping up in blankets (we've been very naughty with it this year but then it has been damn cold!)

Good luck everyone! :)
This discussion has been closed.