Introducing myself

Options
Hey everybody. My name is Kristie and I'm 36 years old. I've been using My Fitness Pal since January 1st and have lost 59 pounds. I absolutely love this program because it is easy, it works and best of all it's FREE!! I have done Weight Watchers in the past with much success, but I love that I can get the same results here without having to pay for meetings. I'm sad to say that this is not my first rodeo when it comes to weight loss. In 2004 I lost 53 pounds with WW which put my at my lowest adult weight ever. Unfortunately, I gained all that weight back plus about 10 pounds. In 2012 I lost over 30 pounds, and then gained all of THAT back plus 15 MORE pounds, finally putting me at my highest weight ever. I really cannot believe that I let myself get that far out of control after doing so well, but I did and I can't do anything about that. In order not to let that happen again, I have been giving away all my clothes as they start to get too big, so if I start to gain weight again, I will literally have NOTHING to wear and will be forced to get back on track. Usually, I save all my bigger clothes, "just in case". NOT THIS TIME!! This is my biggest weight loss ever, though I am still not back to my lowest weight yet. Besides using MFP to watch my calories, I started doing Zumba twice a week back in January, which I LOVE and then in May I started using the Couch to 5K app and learned how to run. HUGE accomplishment for me as I have never been a runner. EVER! I now run at least three miles four times a week. Today I did 5.1. Of everything, I think this is what I am most proud of because it is so far out of my comfort zone. I decided to post in this forum because my real life friends and family get tired of hearing me talk about pounds, calories and exercise, so I thought this would be a good place to find some like minded people who can help keep me motivated.