Active Users with Public Diaries

Options
I'm on here to FULLY utilize this website and app.

I'm looking for friends that are active users AND have OPEN/PUBLIC Diaries.

I don't follow a "diet", so I'm not a "Low Carb"er or "Low Fat"er or Paleo Hipster >.< etc.

I guess I follow what some refer to as a "80/20" Clean Eating Lifestyle...

I dunno, I don't like labels because I'm living life and eating, I'm not dieting. This is for the long run, not a quick fix.

SO, if you're an active user, friendly or mean, energetic or grumpy, male or female, with a PUBLIC Diary---ADD ME!

Replies

• ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    OK.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    She's good peeps! I'm looking forward to trying a recipe she shared today! It sounds really good! :happy:
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have an open diary, and log in everyday. No diets for me, just portion control.
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they would like. My diary is open to MFP friends and I am also doing just calorie counting, rather than other specific ways of eating.

I am extremely motivated and understand that I am in this for the long haul.
  • cookeylady
    cookeylady Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I follow the 80/20 clean eating lifestyle you can add me
  • skyy0913
    skyy0913 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I'm here every day & have an open diary.
  • commkrista3
    commkrista3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I don't follow any particular diet, I just eat what I like in moderation. That way I don't feel deprived! I log in every day and my diary is open :) I just read you're profile and think we're of the same mindset. Feel free to add me.
  • Gail_Stella
    Options
    I just opened my diary to MFP friends. I don't post a lot in the message boards, but I do make a valiant effort to close out my entries every day.

I'm a Weight Watcher lifetimer who has decided to try counting calories to get these last 7 or so pounds off again. I love WW, but have kind of become complacent with the program. I still go to meetings because I have many friends there, but I'm kind of going rogue here.

I'm happy to have anyone add me as a friend.
  • Rmfowler1990
    Rmfowler1990 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey -- like everyone else on this thread, I'm an active user and follow moderation and good judgement for my diet plan. Anyone is welcome to friend me!!
  • jazzie_red
    jazzie_red Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I only have an open diary to people who are my friends. Does that count? I am so afraid of leaving my diary open. It's bad enough I have to see it. I am working on it. Things have gotten better...
  • Julibug86
    Julibug86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My diarty is also open to friends and I think knowing more people are looking at it might help me! I was doing really well keeping up with it - even on bad days - but fell off a bit. Back at it today!
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I have open diary for friends, and miss_1999 can vouch for me... I'm a special little snowflake. :laugh:
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here daily,open diary, logging and working out. Well usually.... this week a friend is getting married and I'm in it so it's chaos right now. But after.. game on, I'm back in it for long haul!! I love new friends!
  • prettychelly
    prettychelly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My diary is open.
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day and actively log everything.

I don't follow any particular plan. My diary is open to friends.

Feel free to add me.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    What is this think 'diet' that you speak of??? Never that for me. Portion control of whatever I want. If you are serious and are active feel free to add me
  • SkepticalOwl
    SkepticalOwl Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I log daily. Sometimes do IF, sometimes not. Feel free to add me.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Feel free to creep it. I follow flexible dieting, and don't believe you can define "clean" objectively with regard to food.
  • dora236
    Options
    My diary is open, and I eat around 1300 calories daily but not lost any weight (been doing it a few months) I don't exercise as often as I should, but my job is really active
    Please help
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Open to new friends - my diary is open and I'm here every day (UK based) :)