tummy tuck

I am having abdominoplasty A.K.A a tummy tuck done in july. After having kids and dropping from 230 to 150 some things just don't go back into place. My question is, have any of ya'll had this procedure done? I have met with my plastic surgeon several times so I know what to expect but it is always nice to talk to someone that has already experienced it.

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    I am having abdominoplasty A.K.A a tummy tuck done in july. After having kids and dropping from 230 to 150 some things just don't go back into place. My question is, have any of ya'll had this procedure done? I have met with my plastic surgeon several times so I know what to expect but it is always nice to talk to someone that has already experienced it.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    I haven't, but most likely will have one. Good luck with it!:flowerforyou:
    I know that once I get to goal weight, I will not be happy with the way my stomach will look or feel. It is SEVERELY :angry: damaged from children. We actually tried to count the stretch marks from side to side and there were about 28 vertical and about 5 inches down the middle at 1/8" wide each totaling around 3 inches of stretched skin that will never go away!
    I hope you all the luck and happiness with your new belly!:drinker:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    I haven't but want one as well for the same reason....lol

Please let us know how it goes!
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    I had one 6 yrs ago. I also scrub/assist a plastic surgeon from time to time. I have seen the procedure
    done many of times.
    If you want add me to your friends we can talk :happy:
    I can also tell you about another site I loved when I went through the whole process :smile:
    Kelly :flowerforyou: