Searching for motivating friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• alisonst123
    Options
    Me too!! I'll send you my friend request! Anyone else, feel free to send me one too!!
  • katdancer81
    Options
    im starting a new too, and ould love to work with you.
  • carlamorris
    carlamorris Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    done
  • sexyheart
    Options
    Hi everyone, love to be added to your friends list. Still trying to figure this all out and would love to have advise and encouragment as well. Love to motivate and be motivated with new friends from all over the US, so let me hear from you.
  • froggytank3
    froggytank3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I need the same thing! I think I would do so much better if I had someone there to keep me in check! :smile:

2422753.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • dreamer505a
    Options
    I need the same and will give the same!!! Please add me.
  • princesskarade
    Options
    I am starting to figure out the friend thing and agree it appears it will be helpful. Would love any and all ads!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    if anyone would like to friend me i have a pretty motivating group of friends that help me out :)
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I need that as well so I'm adding you. Do the same for me please. I need to be accountable for my behaviors.
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I will gladly do the same for all of you! :) I have appreciated all the support so far! Thank you!!
  • BigTedd
    Options
    Count me in...and anybody who wants to add me feel free :)
  • finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Options
    Friends on here is what has kept me going! Find a good group of core people- even start a monthly challenge/group for people with similar interests and or goals. It is really motivating and (great for a kick in the butt when you need it)

Feel free to add me- I have had huge support on here and want to return that to others. :happy:
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community section of MFP and would love to travel this journey with others. May I join you (and how does it work)?
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community section of MFP and would love to travel this journey with others. May I join you (and how does it work)?

OF COURSE! I will add you as a friend, and you just have to accept my friend request :)