GIANTS BABY!!!!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

The check-swing giveth, the check-swing taketh away.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,718 Member
    Options
    Sorry, @ninerbuff, but we'll make it up to you by sweeping Atlanta.

Every series from here on will be a bit of a let down, as the best two teams in the league have already played. Pity we can't seed all the teams across both NL/AL so the best two regular season teams can meet in the WS, but them's the breaks.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Sorry, @ninerbuff, but we'll make it up to you by sweeping Atlanta.

Every series from here on will be a bit of a let down, as the best two teams in the league have already played. Pity we can't seed all the teams across both NL/AL so the best two regular season teams can meet in the WS, but them's the breaks.
    Disappointed by not sad. Based on the roster at the beginning of the season, there was really no thought of winning the division or even making the playoffs. But glad we gave them a run for the money with them being the champs. Down to the wire and a couple of hits here and there could have changed the outcome. I don't blame umping, or other things. The better team won the series and I can live with that........................for now.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a thread about giants, the mythical creature but it turns out, i was mistaken
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,718 Member
    Options
    For a week it was about giant killers (aka Dodgers), but then we also fell short of our goal of reaching the WS. Shucks and be darned.