Turbo Fire

o2blori
o2blori Posts: 168 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm starting my Turbo Fire Journey tonight!!! Who else has done it? Or who is with me?

Replies

• jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    I just started it about 2 weeks ago! Love it so far! I'm not solely doing TF though, so it's taking me about 2 weeks to do 1 week on the schedule!
  • I am starting on Monday, January 3rd! Can't wait!!!!!!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    I'm doing it right now! Started Nov 7th and I've already lost 5% of my body fat. Yayyyy!!
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    I've been doing it for about 2 months now, and I LOVE IT!!! It becomes very addicting! I kinda got off track for awhile, and just started up again Sunday with the every day schedule! Best of luck!!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    I've been doing TF for the last 19 weeks. I LOVE it!! Like another poster said, it does get addicting. I lost 16 lbs so far doing the program. I'm finishing up the 20 week schedule...although had to tweak a bit since I didn't get the deluxe package w/the advanced workouts. I'll be starting the TF/Chalean Extreme hybrid on the 7th.

Good luck with the program. Hope you love it as much as I do!!
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    All of you made me even more excited to do this! Is it time to go home yet? It's Turbo time baby!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    All of you made me even more excited to do this! Is it time to go home yet? It's Turbo time baby!
    How'd it go??
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    I'm on day 4 of the Inferno plan now...down about 3 pounds already. I am doing the TF/ChaLean extreme hybrid starting January 3. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.