slept in now under allocated calories?

Hi all,

I was at a friends house all last night watching movies and only went to bed some crazy time this morning... inbetween 9-11am not sure exactly. I woke up at 5pm and it is not 8pm so I have eaten dinner and a snack and am full.
But, I'm not even at 400 calories. Should I try fill up more or just leave it?

Replies

• cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    if you're not hungry, i wouldn't worry about it. as long as you're not making it a habit, it should be fine.
  • squishprincess
    squishprincess Posts: 371 Member
    depends, are you staying up longer? if you're going to bed and feel full, just drink some water and sleep. tomorrow is a new day, it's not like you eat that little every day. i say it won't hurt, that is if that's not a habit.
  • ilflet
    ilflet Posts: 3 Member
    i imaging its fine to leave it if your not feeling hungry. Its not like you're doing it all of the time.
  • Muffie22
    Muffie22 Posts: 77 Member
    haha, i wouldn't worry too much about it as long as you don't do it all the time... bare in mind since you slept through the day you may not feel like going to sleep for a while so might feel like eating something a bit later on?
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    It's no big deal.

But diiner AND a snack for under 400 cals?? :noway:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    I.
    Um.

Just eat like regular tomorrow. We as a species were required to fast all the time back when there was minimal food and you had to hunt for it.
    Going low on food one day is like going over one day- a total none issue.
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    If you're not hungry don't eat.
    Don't worry about it, you'll be fine.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    It's no big deal.

But diiner AND a snack for under 400 cals?? :noway:
    My thoughts exactly!! I
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    I used to count calories weekly rather than daily. Perhaps you could use some of your left over cals tomorrow?