Can I have some friends please!!

Options
:blushing: Hello All, i have been going it alone for the last year and have come to a standstill!! 22lbs lost and now stuck!! I am hoping to find some friends both in USA and UK to help me get back on track and make 2011 our year!! Feel even lonelier now they have updated the app for iphone/ipod and have no friends I can share daily trials and tribulations with!
Would love to hear from you, thanks a million :heart:

Replies

• kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • fluffygrl
    Options
    Girl, I feel you!! I lost 60 pounds this past year, and I still have 60 to go, but for the past two months, I have been at a dead stand still. Mostly because I stopped tracking what I eat and started "cheating" more... We can get back on track and get to that weight loss goal together...
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    request sent , good luck :flowerforyou:
  • karenlainey
    Options
    Awww thanks girls for a moment I thought I wasn't going to get any replies! Will add you both as you both have already done fantastically and hopefully we'll all motivate each other to get to our goals! Thanks again:flowerforyou:
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Sending friend request now ;-) We can do this!! I still have 78 pounds to go. We are in this together!!! :flowerforyou:
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. It does make it easier to achieve our goals when we have others to support us. Though, I do not have an iphone, I am still there to support you.
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    I don't have an iPhone, either. But, I'll be online every day. Friend request sent! :smile:
  • billylindsay
    billylindsay Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Add me am from Scotland and have no friends.
  • Happy__Feet
    Options
    Request sent! :flowerforyou:
  • nicoleann10
    Options
    This site is amazing with all the wonderful support you can get.... Good luck on your journey :)
  • carrieann8080
    Options
    request sent! I am enjoying this site and have found that friending people in similar situations is really helpful!!
  • getmylifeback
    Options
    request sent!
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent...this site is great and the people are all so helpful and supportive. You can do this!
  • robyn0629
    Options
    friend request sent!! Welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:
  • Lauriebean
    Options
    I sent you a request. My weight has slowly crept back on the past few years and this will be the year I get it off and I need all the help I can get too!
  • parakeet
    parakeet Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!I just started it 2 days ago.:smile: