Me 2.0!

Options
Hi guys! :smile:

I'm starting to use MyFitnessPal again, I had great results the first time around when I lost 8 kg. I'm on 3 kinds of medication as I suffer from severe depression and all of their side effects include weight gain - so annoying!
I'm 178 cm tall/ 5'8'' and right now I weigh 81 kg/178 pounds, while my weight used to be around 60 kg/132 pounds. I'm trying to lose at least 15 kg. I know it's going to be a long process and my friends really don't understand what I'm going through, so I'd love some buddies on the way. :embarassed:
Otherwise, I'm 23 years old and I love reading and spending time with the BF!
I would love to hear from you, I'm really looking for people to encourage me & the other way around on a daily basis.

Love,

Z.

Replies

• runninggirltoo
    runninggirltoo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can befriend me if you want. I am trying something new today. I am trying to eat recipes from Skinny Taste. I'll let you know how that works out. Good luck on your journey. I'm sure you'll get a lot of friends to help you along the way.
  • funchords
    funchords Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! We're glad you're here!
  • nothinfancyreally
    Options
    You can befriend me if you want. I am trying something new today. I am trying to eat recipes from Skinny Taste. I'll let you know how that works out. Good luck on your journey. I'm sure you'll get a lot of friends to help you along the way.

I LOVE Skinnytaste! All of her recipes are amazing, I make about 3 per week! :)