Lost almost 15kg/33 pounds, still wearing the same clothes?

Hey so I am a 23 year old female starting out at 140kgs and got down to 127kg this week :D
I am 167cm tall and I got a frame that my fat is evenly distribute across my whole body.
After years of yoyo, binging and starving I didn't see my weight creep up to 70kg overweight since when I was a healthy BMI,
I was a size 14-16 and I'm a size 18 now. I've always desired a smoother clothes shop which had helped me keep motivated. But
I've lost 20cm off my waist and another 20cm off my hips and my clothes feel the same. Nobody has noticed I've lost weight either.
When I tell people my weight they don't believe me either. So it's hard to stay motivated when you only see progress through numbers but not by new smaller clothes and people stroking your ego for your hard efforts. I can only think that my clothes are stretchy or baggy because I was in denial about going to a size 20.
Since I am still the same size, I'm nervous about flying as I didn't want my thighs to touch the arm rests in a 16 hour flight. I just want to know when results will start to shine through as I've seen people lose 10kg and it is a huge notice in them. Does it come down to body shape and where your weight is coming off from? Does clothing size have a lot more give than it's made out to be? I will post a photo of my small success so far, in hopes to be enlightened.

http://tinypic.com/r/28wgs5x/8

I walk 4kms every second day in 40mins, I do labouring in merchandising 4 days a week 10 hours ( deadlifts, lifting, walking, standing, crawling, stair climbing with and without weight, pushing, squats, every muscle worked it feels),. My calories are set for sedentary lifestyle as I didn't want to eat too much if I have a couch potato day