Looking for a Support Person/Group-- Daily

Options
Hi everyone. I am new to myfitnesspal. I need daily support in order for me to reach my goals. I know that I can be extremely supportive as well. I just need to message someone once every few days to keep me on track.

My significant other is a great guy, but he doesn't really get the whole "need to keep her accountable" thing.

I am embarrassed to say this, but I also received my undergraduate degree in Physical Education and Training. The reason why I am here is because I let myself go in the last year due to an unhealthy environment. I need help getting back on the train. I could be a great asset to your journey, giving you healthy tips and healthy work outs.

If you are interested in having a support buddy to message every few days to stay on track, please feel free to message me! Please, only if you are serious about being accountable :)

Replies

• RobertSanchez24
    Options
    This is perfect and just what I need. I have a similar problem with my family. They have to best intentions in mind but then they just drop everything and drag me down with them. I've never been a support buddy but I would be glad help.
  • BTT10
    Options
    Awesome! I am so excited. Did you just start myfitnesspal as well?